LOVE TO PLAY?
We’re looking for some LITTLE TOWNIES to join the Little Land FUN!
We love to inspire play and learning every day and want to share the magic of our town from your little one’s point of view.
Do you know a little one aged 12 months–8 years who loves to role-play and doesn’t shy away from an Instagram photo op?
We’re looking for some little ambassadors to showcase our town - FREE monthly visits for six months in exchange for sharing their play and learning fun on social media!
Can’t make it to our town due to restrictions or location? We’re also looking for a Virtual Townie or two to join our team! You can still apply to be a Townie - with access provided to our Printables range to enjoy at home!
Interested? We want to hear from you! Applications close Sunday 27 February 2022.
Ambassador Terms and Conditions
Application to our Little Townies Ambassador Search 2022 acknowledges agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
- Ambassador (selected child/ren and accompanying parent/guardian) must book one visit per month between March - August 2022. COVID entry requirements apply. Monthly visits based on current hours of operation.
- Booking must be pre-booked using voucher code provided via website. All Little Land Booking Terms and Conditions and Little Rules of Play apply to each booking.
- 20% discount can be applied to additional bookings for friends, or additional adults (not wider community) using the ambassador code provided (limited to maximum discount value $10.80 per booking, maximum of three friends per monthly visit)
- Each visit must capture 2–3 x 15 second high quality, portrait videos of our town including the selected child/ren
- Each visit must capture – 5 x high quality, portrait images of our town including the selected child/ren
- Note any children appearing in videos (excluding the Ambassador child/ren) must have provided written approval to the Ambassador parent to be included in the content provided to Little Land
- Each visit must be shared on social media with 48 hours of visiting and include the hashtags #littletownies and #littlelandperth
- Social media profile must be public profile
- Content to also be provided to Little Land at the end of each monthly session with approval for future promotional usage
- Non-compliance will result in the voiding of future monthly visit codes.
- Maximum of one parent/guardian to attend each visit however up to two parents/guardians can be allocated to the Ambassador account to attend and capture content.