Role-Play Town Consultancy
Inspiring play and learning
Little Land’s 50,000 Wanderers (and counting!) success can be in part attributed to the extensive planning in the two years prior to opening our big and little doors in May 2019, as well as the ongoing processes in place to make the day-to-day running of our business a continued success.
Combining the Advisory Group’s expert knowledge together with, Little Land Owner and Founder, Chevon’s 15 years marketing expertise and experience to design the town, educate parents about the benefits of role-play and promote it within the Western Australia community proved successful, with our initial three months fully booked.
With a real passion to inspire play and learning, we want to help more people to design and create role-play towns throughout Australia and the world.
We've included below a few options available to support you in your journey to inspire play and learning.
Please note, geographical restrictions may apply on a first come, first serve basis - get in touch to find out how we can support you!
- Key learnings document
- – includes key role-play research information
- – play and town design insights
- Business Plan template
- – prompts to guide your planning
- – budget templates
- BONUS 1 hour Zoom consult
- Play stalls – key items list
- - includes approx. 15 key items per stall, 8 key play stalls
- - budget estimates and provision of main suppliers
We can provide support from the beginning planning stages of your role-play town journey, throughout implementation and ongoing support.
Additional Role-Play Consultancy Support options include;
- Brand development consultancy – starting from $500 +GST (does not include logo or brand development, includes initial project management support and guidance in brand development)
- Marketing strategy – starting from $1,500 + GST
- Social media strategy and support – starting from $500 + GST
- Town layout / design support – starting from $1,500 + GST
- Team building support – starting from $500 + GST
- Business Development support – ad hoc Zoom meetings at $150 + GST per hour
Please note, all consultancy items are provided on receipt of signed Confidentiality Agreement and Non-Disclosure Agreement. Geographical restrictions may apply on a first come, first serve basis - get in touch today to find out how we can support you to inspire play and learning!