Updated June 2020
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the LL Play Pty Ltd (T/A Little Land Playcentre) website, http://www.littleland.fun. Little Land is located in Western Australia, Australia.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Little Land’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and any or all Agreements: “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products are provided in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Australia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Little Land and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://littleland.fun for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not republish material, reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://littleland.fun without prior consent. You must not redistribute content from Little Land (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organisations may link to our website without prior written approval: Government agencies; Search engines; News organisations.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests.
If you are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 1-2 weeks for a response. No use of Little Land’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
All purchases are non refundable. If you can’t make a booked session, please contact us up to 24 hours beforehand so that we can rearrange your session time.
All Gift Vouchers supplied to consumers on or after 1 November 2019 include a three year expiry period.
Cards and vouchers sold before 1 November 2019 continue to have the same expiry period as at the time of purchase.
The three year requirement does not apply to gift cards that are:
– for a good or service available for a limited time where the card or voucher expires at the end of that period (e.g. entry to a specific Little Land event)
– supplied to a purchaser of goods or services as part of a temporary marketing promotion
– donated free of charge for promotional purposes
– sold for a particular good or service at a genuine discount
– supplied as part of an employee rewards program
– given as a bonus in connection with a purchase of a good or service for use in the same business (customer loyalty programs)
– second-hand gift cards.
The Little Land Loyalty Program is operated by LL Play Pty Ltd. By participating in our Loyalty Program, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
To join our Loyalty Program, you must first collect a Loyalty Card from Little Land. You can earn a stamp for each full price entry purchase by presenting your card at the time of purchase. You must present your Loyalty Card in order to redeem your points.
Purchase 9 full price entries, receive a stamp for each entry at time of purchase, and receive entry number 10 for free. Once 9 stamps have been completed Little Land’s Play Coordinator will take your card, collect your email address and email through a code within 24 hours for you to redeem your 10 entry, when booked online, free of charge.
You cannot redeem or exchange your stamps for cash. You cannot sell or transfer your points to anyone. Entry number 10 is valid for three months from date of provision.
If your Loyalty Card is lost or stolen, you can ask for a replacement Loyalty Card at Little Land. Please note, no stamps can be transferred from a lost or stolen card.
We reserve the right to refuse your free pass redemption if we believe that you have engaged in fraudulent or unlawful activity or failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
We may discontinue our Loyalty Program at any time in our sole discretion with no liability to you. If we do so, we’ll publish a notice on our website and/or email you to let you know.
We may change the Loyalty Program and these Terms and Conditions at any time, or add new terms or conditions. If we do so, we’ll publish an updated version on our website at www.littleland.fun. Your continued participation in our Loyalty Program will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
These Terms and Conditions apply to our Loyalty Program in Australia. We’d love to hear from you. If you have any questions about our Loyalty Program or these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at .
All lost property items will be held by Little Land for a period of four weeks before being removed from the premises.
Little Land BIG GIVEAWAY (May 2020) is open on the BuggyBuddys website from 3pm AWST Tuesday 12 May and closes 12pm AWST Friday 22 May 2020.
To enter the Little Land BIG GIVEAWAY your simply need to head to https://buggybuddys.com.au/competitions/ and fill in the online entry form.
Little Land BIG GIVEAWAY open to Western Australian residents only.
Little Land pop up available to residents within the Perth metropolitan region.
Little Land pop up period is based on install by 12noon and collection by 3pm the following day.
Little Land pop up is for use of children up to 8 years of age and requires parent/carer supervision at all times.
Little Land pop up play space location to be agreed prior to set up to ensure suitability – minimum space requirement 3m x 2m.
Little Land pop up requires completion of a signed agreement and waiver, bond payment or credit card pre-authorisation required prior to set up.
Little Land pop up can be exchanged for an exclusive weekday 1pm play session (Tuesday-Friday) at Little Land, in alignment with limit restrictions, valid to 31 December 2020.
COVID-19 restrictions update – as at 30 June 2020
To adhere to the WA Government COVID-19 Phase 4 requirements, in place from 27 June 2020, Little Land has implemented the following changes to the way we operate.
Revisions to days/times of operations;
– Tuesday – Friday – only 9am, 11am, 1pm sessions available
– Saturday 9am, 11am, 1pm and 3pm sessions available.
– Currently not open Monday or Sunday.
Revision to timing of play sessions;
– Able to arrive 15 minutes prior to booked play session.
– Premises to be vacated 10 minutes after booked play session ends.
Revisions to maximum patrons;
– 25 Wanderers maximum per play session
– 5 Explorers maximum per play session
– 1 adult per Wanderer only
– No Additional adults can be purchased at this time
– Total patrons – 55 per play session
– 30 Wanderers maximum as existing per indoor play guide
– Note allowance at Little Land as part of Phase 3, based on 202m2 play space is 100 patrons (not including staff). Reduced limit allows for cross over between play sessions and waiting area.
Revisions to group bookings;
– Updated as per here – key revisions below
– OPTION 1 – ‘Little Party’ – up to 15 Wanderers, up to 15 adults – can be booked online (once system is live) and can utilise the group pass prices ($12 Wanderers, $8 Explorers) – valid for 8 or more paid entries in the one single transaction. All groups larger than 15 Wanderers require an exclusive hire booking.
– OPTION 2 – ‘Big Party’ – exclusive hire booking – 25 Wanderers, 5 Explorers (babies under 1) plus up to 25 adults. Total group booking capacity is 55 patrons. Price – $360.00 (exclusive hire).
– One adult per Wanderer entry only. No additional adults can be booked at this time, unless purchased as a Wanderer group pass entry ($12.00), not in excess of the 25 Wanderer limit for exclusive bookings.
– All group bookings are valid for one 90-minute play session. Please note, premises must be vacated 10 minutes after your booked play session ends.
– Hosts must provide a contact name, and phone or email for each patron attending.
Please note, the WA State Government COVID Roadmap requirements sit outside Little Land’s control. We will continue to update terms, conditions and communications around our changes to play as responsively as we are able.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Little Land reserves the right to make changes, additions, deletions and corrections to the website, at any time and without notice.