Terms and Conditions
Updated March 2023
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the LL Play Pty Ltd (T/A Little Land Playcentre) website, http://www.littleland.fun. Little Land is located in Western Australia, Australia.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Little Land’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and any or all Agreements: “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products are provided in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Australia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Little Land and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://littleland.fun for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not republish material, reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://littleland.fun without prior consent. You must not redistribute content from Little Land (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organisations may link to our website without prior written approval: Government agencies; Search engines; News organisations.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests.
If you are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 1-2 weeks for a response. No use of Little Land’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Play Session Bookings
All purchases are non-refundable. All purchases are for use at the day and time of the play session booked.
If you can’t make your booked session, please contact us via email (email@example.com) a minimum of 24 hours before the commencement of your play session to be eligible for a credit. A credit code will be provided, with three months expiry, to enable you to book a future play direct via our website. Please note, this is not applicable for Big Party exclusive hire. Refer below for Big Party exclusive hire cancellation policy.
If there is less than the required 24 hours’ notice period, you are able to transfer to someone else to attend your booking, by providing them with the booking name and booking number to show on entry. Little Land does not accept responsibility for any exchanged or transferred play sessions.
In the event that Government enforced restrictions do not enable us to fulfil your booking, including lockdown periods, reduced capacity limits or closure due to exposure and deep-cleaning procedures impacting your booking, we will process a cancellation for your booking and provide a credit note, with a 12-month expiry from the date of original booking.
From 4 April 2023, any Manager approved refunds processed, will not include the incurred Square processing fees in line with Square's policy and process update.
- All children must be supervised at all times
- All guests must adhere to Little Land's Little Rules of Play
- Minimum adult ratio – 5 children to one supervising adult as a minimum applies
- Please remind your guests that socks are required to be worn by all adults and children in the play area.
- Groups are required to take away bulk rubbish as Little Land does not currently have excess facilities
- No decorations are to be stuck to walls
- Messy substances such as face painting, slime and glitter are not permitted
- If guests from your group bookings are unable to attend, please contact us a minimum of 24 hours beforehand so that we can provide a credit for the Wanderer unable to attend. Not applicable for exclusive hire.
- For exclusive hire booking during the year 2022 - 24 hours’ notice is required for cancellation/reschedules.
- Where less than 24 hours’ notice is provided, credits will be provided at the Manager's discretion.
- All exclusive hire bookings scheduled for event dates 1 January 2023 (and booked after 1 August 2022) onwards will require 3 days’ notice to be eligible for a credit or transfer to another date. Less than 3 days’ notice will incur a $100 administration fee.
- All group bookings exceeding 15 Wanderers require an exclusive hire booking.
- Deposit - a $100 non-refundable deposit is required to be paid to secure a date for a Big Party.
- Remaining balance is due strictly 14 days prior to the Big Party event date.
- In the event that full payment has not been made 7 days prior to the Big Party event date, the Big Party exclusive hire date and session time will be forfeited and released to the public.
- All Big Party deposits are non-refundable.
- All bookings are non-refundable
- Parents must remain on site at all times.
- Parents are responsible for all feeding / nappy changes / toileting during their time at Little Land.
- Little Land staff will adhere to minimum ratios for child/carers based on State Government requirements and ages.
- Reset period - Our Play Coordinators do their best to ensure that all Wanderers remain safe at all times. Whilst we understand that children visiting Little Land are constantly learning and developing a 'reset' may be required during supervised playtime. This involves them rejoining you for a short period of time until they are ready to play safely again.
- Customers agree if unable to attend my session they can transfer my session to someone else to attend, or be eligible for a credit only when a minimum of 24 hours notice is provided via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Socks are required to be worn by all adults and children visiting Little Land
- Customers agree to adhere to the Terms and Conditions and Little Rules.
Gift Voucher purchases
All Gift Vouchers supplied to consumers on or after 1 November 2019 include a three year expiry period from date of purchase.
Town Pass gift vouchers include 10 individual entries – each 1 x Wanderer entry with 1 x adult. Town Pass not to be used for Group Booking payments. Maximum of 3 entries to be used from Town Pass at a single session.
Gift Vouchers with additional paid postage (from 1 December 2021) are posted within 48 hours and delivered via Australia Post. Little Land does not accept responsibility for delays in delivery. Australia post currently advises up to 4 business days (depending on origin and destination) for all regular letters* (*Source Australia Post website – 7 December 2021).
The three year requirement does not apply to gift cards that are:
- for a good or service available for a limited time where the card or voucher expires at the end of that period (e.g. entry to a specific Little Land event)
- supplied to a purchaser of goods or services as part of a temporary marketing promotion
- donated free of charge for promotional purposes
- sold for a particular good or service at a genuine discount
- supplied as part of an employee rewards program
- given as a bonus in connection with a purchase of a good or service for use in the same business (customer loyalty programs)
- second-hand gift cards
- part of a temporary marketing promotion (e.g. customers buy a certain product from Business A, which provides a $50 voucher to use at Business B).
All Little Land merchandise items and printable purchases are non-refundable.
Little Land accepts no liability for merchandise items purchased. Merchandise items can be collected at Little Land during business hours (8.30-1pm Monday–Friday and 8.30–5pm Saturdays. Little Land can close without formal notice and we recommend you call ahead to arrange collection. Items will be held for six months only.
Merchandise items with paid postage (from 1 December 2021) are posted within 48 hours and delivered via Australia Post. Little Land does not accept responsibility for delays in delivery. Australia post currently advises up to 5 business days (depending on origin and destination) for all parcel post* (*Source Australia Post website – 7 December 2021).
Printables products ('Printables') are digital products with no physical item provided. Printables are for use only by the purchaser and are not to be distributed. Printables are Not for Commercial Use.
The Little Land Loyalty Program is operated by LL Play Pty Ltd. By participating in our Loyalty Program, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
To join our Loyalty Program, you must first collect a Loyalty Card from Little Land. You can earn a stamp for each full price entry purchase by presenting your card at the time of play. You must present your Loyalty Card in order to redeem your points.
Purchase 9 full price entries, receive a stamp for each entry at time of play, and receive entry number 10 for free. Once 9 stamps have been completed Little Land’s Play Coordinator will take your card, collect your email address and email through a code within 24 hours for you to redeem your 10th entry, when booked online, free of charge.
You cannot redeem or exchange your stamps for cash. You cannot sell or transfer your points to anyone. Entry number 10 is valid for three months from date of provision.
If your Loyalty Card is lost or stolen, you can ask for a replacement Loyalty Card at Little Land. Please note, no stamps can be transferred from a lost or stolen card.
We reserve the right to refuse your free pass redemption if we believe that you have engaged in fraudulent or unlawful activity or failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
We may discontinue our Loyalty Program at any time in our sole discretion with no liability to you. If we do so, we’ll publish a notice on our website and/or email you to let you know.
We may change the Loyalty Program and these Terms and Conditions at any time, or add new terms or conditions. If we do so, we’ll publish an updated version on our website at www.littleland.fun. Your continued participation in our Loyalty Program will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
If you have any questions about our Loyalty Program or these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.
All lost property items will be held by Little Land for a period of four weeks before being removed from the premises.
Email sign up discount
A 10% discount can be accessed by signing up to Little Land's e-newsletter via our website form.
A discount code will be provided via email. It must be applied at check out for you to be eligible for the discount. No refunds apply for discount codes not included at check out.
The discount code is valid for one use per user, for 10% off play sessions bookings only. Not applicable for discounts on gift vouchers, Big group bookings, merchandise or printables.
Let's Go Kids publication
Discount code valid for 10% off valid for play sessions only. Not applicable for gift vouchers, printables, merchandise or group bookings. Maximum value up to $21 discount. Limited to one use per person. Valid to 31.12.23.
Parent Parcel app
Discount code valid for 20% off using code via Parent Parcel app. Valid on full price play sessions. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Not applicable for gift vouchers, printables, merchandise or group bookings. Maximum discount $25.20. Valid to 31.12.23.
The Perth Parent Hub
Discount code valid for 20% off using code via via membership website log in. Valid on full price play sessions only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Not valid on gift vouchers, group bookings, merchandise or printables ranges. Valid one per person. Maximum discount $25.20. Valid to 30.04.24.
Bigger Digger Giveaway (Feb 2023)
To enter the Little Land’s BIGGER DIGGER GIVEAWAY your simply need to;
- Like the Instagram post
- Tag a friend in the post
- Be registered for Little Land's Little Updates e-news mailing list at time of competition close and at a minimum until winner is announced Sunday 5 March 2023
Each tag is one entry. Share to Instagram stories for 5 bonus entries.
Little Land’s BIGGER DIGGER GIVEAWAY (Feb 2023) is open across Little Land’s Instagram from 8pm AWST Friday 17 Feb and closes 8pm AWST Friday 3 March - winners announced by Sunday 5 March 2023. Winner selected via random online competition selector.
Open to Western Australian residents only. Prize must be collected from Balcatta, WA, or can be delivered within 30km of Little Land.
Tonka 12V Electric ride-on is recommended for children 4 years +, approx. weight capacity of 40kg. Little Land accepts no liability related to any prize products following collection of prize products.
COVID-19 restrictions update
Currently no WA State Government directives in place.
All rights reserved. Little Land content appearing on website, social media channels and communications is not to be used or copied without permission.
Little Land's business name and trademark are registered with IP Australia.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Little Land reserves the right to make changes, additions, deletions and corrections to the website, at any time and without notice.